- Designing a sophisticated casino that merged high-class Las Vegas style with Tulalip Native American cultural elements and beliefs.
- Selecting beautiful, durable, renewable materials that will meet the high standards of a busy entertainment venue, open 24 hours a day.
- Choosing versatile and visually unique materials for 12 varied settings within the same facility.
- Finding stylish, interesting surfaces that can accommodate curved designs and withstand constant traffic.
- Selecting surfaces that are easy to clean, maintain and renew to minimize expensive downtime in a 24-hour environment.
- Choosing materials that can meet unique design criteria for various applications as well as building codes for ADA, food service, fire rating, etc.
- Zodiaq® quartz surface provided the color, texture, and finish necessary to create the graceful consistancy throughout the casino design
- Known for durability, Zodiaq® quartz offers easy maintenance and minimum downtime in high-traffic areas.
- Zodiaq® meets varied requirements for a wide range of casino environments. These include: ADA when installed properly, NSF/ANSI 51 Certification for food contact for all food types and Class 1 (Class A) fire rated.
- The radiance of a Zodiaq® quartz surface is beautifully unique and durable. It requires no sealants or treatments, making its wide range of colors easy to maintain.
- Zodiaq® meets a wide range of design and building requirements. It is a stylish, yet practical choice for a variety of applications.
- Zodiaq® quartz paired nicely with the Corian® solid surface designs.
- Tulalip Casino, Marysville, Washington
- Shirley LaFollette & Donna Rogers, Project Managers
- Interior Design International, Inc.
- Color: Zodiaq® Space Black